Shopping for a new mattress? Read our review before you make your purchase!
*This post was updated February 10, 2021 to reflect current rates and promotions.
Lolli has compiled a list of our partnered mattress retailers. If you've been meaning to replace that mattress for months (or years!), but just haven't been able to make it happen, now is your chance.
Full reviews and sats back dealzzz below...
Up to $135 in sats back
Sweet Dreams + Sats with DreamCloud! on As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
From the pocketed innerspring coil unit to the gel memory foam in the comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and polyfoam layers. On the top is a quilted Euro-top made from different foams, giving this bed a plush feeling.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Edge support
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference
Up to 13.5% sats back
Get up to 13.5% bitcoin back with EightSleep! EightSleep offers two mattress options The Pod and The Pod Pro. Both of these mattresses offer sleep tracking and smart home integration. Plus, if you already have a mattress but want the cooling and tracking capabilities, the Pod Thermo Cover fits on most 10-11 inch standard mattresses.
The Pod: was named one of Time Inc's Best Innovations of the year and you deserve the best. The Pod has four layers of premium foam blend with the Active Grid technology to create the most comfortable sleep environment and allows personalized temperature regulation on each side.
- Smart technology includes sleep-tracking and temperature control
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Consistent body-conforming
- Free shipping for all customers
- 10% discount for students, veterans, and EMTs/first responders
- Questionable edge support
- The Pod’s price-point is much higher-than-average
Up to 13.5% sats back
Choose a purpose-driven mattress company like Leesa — buy a new bed, get bitcoin back aaaaand help others as well!
Since 2014, Leesa has donated more than 35,000 mattresses to over 1,000 nonprofits. The company donates one mattress for every ten it sells to those in need.
The company currently offers two mattress models:
- The Leesa Mattress is a mixed-foam mattress. It features two comfort layers: a top layer of 3 PCF LSA200 polyfoam and a second layer of 3 PCF memory foam. The support core is made of high-density 1.8 PCF polyfoam, and its cover is woven from a blend of polyester and Lycra® spandex. The Leesa is considered ‘Medium,’ or a 5 on the 1-10 firmness scale, and it measures 10″ thick.
- The Leesa Hybrid Mattress (formerly known as the Sapira) is made with comfort layers of 3 PCF cooling polyfoam, 4 PCF memory foam, and 2 PCF transitional polyfoam. Its support core features 14.5-gauge pocketed coils reinforced with a base layer of 1.8 PCF high-density polyfoam. The Leesa Hybrid is ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5) and measures 11″ thick.
- Multiple firmness, thickness, and construction options
- Above-average motion isolation for both models
- Below-average pricing
- Free shipping to all 50 states
- Some odor potential if not maintained properly
- Sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period
Up to 13.5% sats back
Get over thirteen percent bitcoin back with a new mattress from PlusBeds! Featured in Vogue, Fortune, Good Morning America, and more, PlushBeds’ mattresses are all certified organic and natural latex. They are made of pure, botanical products tapped from Hevea brasiliensis trees that meet the highest standards and keep you breathing healthily while sleeping.
Shop the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss Mattress, which has adjustable firmness layers, or the Natural Bliss Mattress, which is wool-free and vegan. Either way, you get a 100-day risk-free trial, a 25-year warranty, and a mattress that is safe for you and the planet.
- Heavenly sleep surface, hypoallergenic, no harsh chemicals
- Buoyant, cloud-like sensation while sleeping with calibrated firmness
- Superior support and extremely durable
- Sleeps cool
- Latex mattresses require a larger initial investment
- Heavy weight
Up to 10.5% sats back
Sleep incredibly well while stacking sats with Level Sleep! Made in the USA, Level Sleep is the patented and proven sleep system designed to fit the human body. Developed over 10 years of clinical trials, Level Sleep is soft where you want it--around your shoulders to help reduce pressure--and firm where you need it--to support your lower back and torso and help align your hips with your spine.
Studies have shown that sleeping on a Level Sleep mattress reduces tossing and turning by 34%, improving your hours of sleep and daytime performance. Made with temperature-responsive certified foam free of harmful chemicals, Level Sleep comes with a 365-night trial and a forever warranty.
- Tri-support layer designed to reduce back and hip pain and enhance spinal alignment
- Works with all bed types
- Recommended by doctors
- Foam adjusts to individual comfort needs and prevents body impressions
- Certain areas lacking in firmness
- Higher prices
- Mattress does not necessarily hug or contour to the body
Up to 9% sats back
One of 2019's Best Mattresses according to USA TODAY, Purple offers two mattresses that are quite a bit different than the typical mattress you’ll find in a store or online. Both the Purple Mattress and the New Purple use a proprietary buckling column gel (known as ‘Smart Grid’) in the comfort layer. It provides a unique feel that is equally pressure relieving and cool to sleep on.
The Purple Mattress is their original offering and combines the elastic polymer reinforced with buckling column gel above two layers of polyfoam. As a Medium Firm (6.5) feel, the Purple appeals to most shoppers and preferences. It conforms extremely closely to the body’s sensitive points, such as your shoulders and mid-back. We expect this bed to be durable enough to last at least 7 years.
- Smart-Comfort Grid
- No heat retention
- Great pressure relief
- 100 night trial
- 10 year warranty
- May feel too firm
- Lacks traditional mattress feel
Up to 7% sats back
Enter into REM sleep knowing your bitcoin is accumulating in your Lolli wallet with a purchase from Nectar Sleep — currently providing 7% bitcoin back on mattress purchases!
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar Mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa – it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models. Given its makeup, it is expected the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable option.
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Edge support
- Problems with customer service
Up to 5% sats back
- The Yaasa Mattress is a hybrid model. The bed is available in two firmness settings. The Soft design is ‘Medium Soft,’ or a 4 on the 1-10 firmness scale. It is constructed with a 2″ ‘Cooling Infinity’ gel memory foam comfort layer, along with a transitional layer of high-density polyfoam, a pocketed coil support core, and a high-density foam base. The Firm design is ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5). The Firm’s comfort system features a 3″ comfort system with ‘Cooling Infinity’ gel memory foam and natural latex comfort layers; its pocketed coil and foam base dimensions match those of the Soft option. Both the Soft and Firm Yaasa One Mattresses are 12″ thick.
- The Yaasa ONE Mattress is also a hybrid, but it is exclusively available in a ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5) design. It features a 2″ ‘Cooling Infinity’ gel memory foam comfort layer, polyfoam transitional layer, and a pocketed coil support core reinforced with a high-density foam base. The Yaasa ONE is 10″ thick, which is on par with the average mattress profile. It is specifically designed to be part of the Yaasa ONE Sleep System, which includes both the mattress and the Yaasa Adjustable Bed. The sleep system is available for $1,499 (Queen size).
- Multiple firmness/thickness/construction options
- Good motion isolation
- Comfortable temperature neutrality for most
- Below-average price-points
- Free shipping for all orders
- 30-night break-in required with sleep trial
- Partially prorated 10-year warranty
Up to 4.5% sats back
Back pain? GhostBed was ranked by US News & World Report as a 2019 Best Mattress for those with back pain.
Established in 2015, GhostBed is a mattress and bedding product manufacturer that offers the following three beds (delivered in a box):
- The GhostBed is a mixed-foam mattress. It is designed with comfort layers of synthetic Dunlop latex and gel memory foam, and a high-density polyfoam support core. The cover is made of polyester. The GhostBed measures 11″ thick; in terms of firmness it is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
- The GhostBed Luxe is an all-foam mattress. It includes a top layer of phase-change material (PCM), which reduces the surface temperature and allows sleepers to remain cool. Other components include additional gel memory foam and polyfoam comfort layers and a high-density polyfoam support core. The cover is padded with gel memory foam for added cooling and cushioning, as well. The GhostBed Luxe measures 13″ thick and is considered ‘Medium’ (5) in terms of firmness.
- The GhostBed Flex is a memory foam hybrid. It is designed with a top comfort layer of fiber padding, followed by two memory foam comfort layers and a polyfoam transitional layer. The support core consists of pocketed coils and a high-density foam base. The GhostBed Flex measures 13″ thick and is considered ‘Medium Firm’ (6)
- Good motion isolation and conforming
- Low noise potential for all beds
- Little to no off-gassing
- Free shipping to contiguous U.S.
- Limited firmness range
- GhostBed Luxe and Flex are heavy and difficult to move
- Sleep trial requires 30-night break-in
Up to 3.5% sats back
Mattress Firm is one of the most well-know mattress retailers across America, offering 3.5% sats back on purchases through its website.
Founded in 1986, Mattress Firm strives to help customers find the beds they want at the price that fits their budget. Today, Mattress Firm has grown to be America’s largest specialty mattress retailer, with neighborhood stores in 49 states across the country and a passion for helping people find the right bed. Mattress Firm helps customers’ budget stretch further with a broad selection of mattresses and bedding accessories from leading manufacturers and brand names, including Serta, Simmons, Tulo, Sleepy’s, Chattam & Wells and Purple.
Up to 2.5% sats back
If you’ve been shopping for beds online, you’ve likely come across the name Casper; after all, it’s one of the most popular — and ubiquitous — brands on the market. Casper offers 3.5% bitcoin back on purchases under $500 and 7.5% back on purchase over $500.
Casper launched in 2014 and has grown into one of the most well-known mattress brands on the market today. How did it get there? By developing a robust line of beds and marketing the you-know-what out of them. This one-two punch of high-quality products and cheeky marketing firmly solidified Casper as one of the faces of the bed-in-a-box movement.
- All five models sleep fairly cool, effectively isolate motion, and produce little to no noise
- Free standard delivery and free White Glove delivery with The Wave and Wave Hybrid
- 100-night risk-free trial
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Some models are relatively heavy and difficult to move
- Above-average price-points for certain models.
Up to 2.5% sats back
Need more BTC? Check out Nest Bedding! Nest is one of the first direct-to-consumer companies to sell bed-in-a-box mattresses. With a lineup of six different beds, Nest mattresses are made with every different sleeper in mind.
All of their models are available in multiple comfort (firmness) options, and with two memory foam beds, three hybrid builds, and one latex, you’ll be able to find the feel and support that works best for you. So, no matter if you’re lighter, heavier, sleep on your side, or you deal with chronic pain, Nest can fit your preferences on at least one of their beds.
- Multiple model, thickness, and firmness options
- Close conforming and good motion isolation for all models
- Below-average price-points for all models
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S.
- Non-prorated lifetime warranty
- Weak edge support for non-hybrid models
- Some models heavier than average
- 30-night break-in period for sleep trial
- Pricy deliveries outside contiguous U.S.
Up to 2.5% sats back
Buy a designer mattress from Saatva today and earn over two percent bitcoin back on your purchase! Saatva mattresses are made with incredibly high quality materials, including antimicrobial organic cotton, certified foam, and eco-friendly components. Whether you are looking for a classic mattress, a latex hybrid, a memory foam mattress, or something in between, these mattresses are designed to provide the highest-quality back support and spinal alignment.
Saatva mattresses have been featured in Forbes and The Oprah Magazine and won Business Intelligence Group’s Sustainability Product of the Year in 2018. The mattresses come with free white glove delivery and a 120-day free trial period.
- Affordable luxury
- Provides an innerspring/traditional feel
- Little motion transfer
- No true memory foam feel
- Mattress does not provide high level of hugging
- Poor customer service experience among some buyers
Up to 1.5% sats back
Allswell is a brand known for providing quality sleep products at a competitive price. The Allswell Supreme is a supreme deal in terms of bang for your buck. You get a quality spring system with layers of next-gen foams with a quilted cover and handles that makes it really stand out among the competition in this price point. So much so that we created a new category, “Luxury Budget Mattresses." Although this is a hybrid mattress it will feel more like a foam mattress but with better pressure relief and support.
- Quite reasonably priced - Get a Queen for just $345
- 100 Risk Free Night Sleep Trial
- Utilizes a unique combination of coils and foam
- 10-year limited warranty
- Slight off-gassing
Up to 1.5% sats back
Earn free bitcoin when you buy a mattress from Helix Sleep! Ranked by GQ and Apartment Therapy as 2020’s best overall mattress, Helix has several mattresses tailored exactly to what you are looking for. Ranging in firmness, body contouring, and pressure relief, with styles specific for side sleepers, back sleepers, and stomach sleepers, Helix offers a personalized sleep quiz to find your perfect fit.
In addition to the regular mattresses, Helix also offers LUXE options, organic options, and specialty options designed for big and tall people. Their mattresses are certified to contain no harmful substances, are made in the USA, and have a 100-night trial and 10-year warranty.
- Options for all sleeping positions and individuals with specific sleeping needs
- Split design is a great feature for those with partners
- Fast break-in period
- Excellent motion isolation
- Very little odor
- Retains heat
- Many users need toppers to adjust firmness
- Lack of support for heavier individuals
Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @trylolli or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any recs or have any questions about mattresses or bitcoin back rewards!
Dream Big Bitcoiners,
The Lolli Team 🌙
Disclaimer: Lolli cannot guarantee discounts on all products offered by its partnered retailers. Please check the exclusions on each retailer in your drop-down Lolli extension for a full list of specifics.