The Lolli browser extension is now LIVE on Safari! Download Lolli for Safari today to earn bitcoin rewards at 1,000+ top stores.
We're excited to announce that we're launching the NEW Lolli browser extension on Safari!
You can officially earn bitcoin on all your favorite browser extensions, so you'll never miss a chance to earn bitcoin rewards when you shop at your favorite stores like Adidas, Grubhub, Microsoft, Sephora, & more!
Ready to download the Lolli browser extension for Safari? Here's how.
Safari on Mac
Note: In order to start earning, you will need to ensure that your system is up to date or running with Mac OS 10.14.4. Apple recently made changes that will now require you to install App Extensions directly from the App Store.
1) Follow this link to install Lolli on Safari.
2) Click Get.
3) Click on Install.
4) Click Open. Lolli for Safari will open.
5) Click Enable Lolli in Safari.
6) You'll receive a pop-up window on your Safari browser requesting access to lolli.com. Check the box next to the Lolli icon, then click “Always Allow on Every Website" – if you click any other option, Lolli won’t work on your Safari extension.
You're ready to earn! 🎉 Here's how to activate your Safari extension:
2. The Lolli extension will appear as a purple exclamation point icon when you're on a Lolli partner's site. If you're not on a partner site, you'll see a grey icon.
3. Click the Lolli banner to activate an offer. Once an offer is activated, the banner will appear as a purple checkmark. Now you're ready to earn!
✨ To ensure you always collect your bitcoin rewards when you use the Safari browser extension:
- Be sure to activate Lolli before you shop by clicking on the purple exclamation point or activating a shopping spree at lolli.com/earn.
- Turn off ad blockers.
- Only use coupons or promo codes supported by Lolli. Not sure if your promo code qualifies? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an answer.
Happy stacking, 💜
Alex, Matt, & the Lolli team
Got a question?
Our Care team will be happy to help! Contact email@example.com with questions on rewards, the browser extension experience, & more!